Azizi Bank has ATM (Automated Teller Machines) across Afghanistan. Bank’s ATMs are of highest standards ensuring reliability and uninterrupted services. They fulfill most of your banking needs 24/7. You can perform the below transactions on Azizi bank ATMs:
ATM Do’s and Don’ts
1. Store the ATM card carefully so that the Magnetic stripe does not get damaged.
2. Always change the ATM PIN as soon as you receive it. Preferably, change it every quarter.
3. Have your card ready before transaction; avoid going through your purse or bag to find it.
4. After completing the ATM transaction, remember to take your card back.Always collect your receipts from ATM.
5. Keep copies of your receipts and compare them with your monthly statement.
6. Stand directly in front and as close to the ATM machine as possible. This helps to obstruct the view of others.
7. Be alert. If your find signs of any external fittings or loose wiring at the ATM, report to the bank and use another ATM.
8. In case you lose your card, get the same blocked immediately by contacting your branch or calling the ATM helpline number 0093-797700900 to avoid its misuse.
1. Never disclose your ATM PIN to anybody.
2. Never reply to any E-mails asking for your card number and PIN. Remember, no bank official will ever ask for this information.
3. Never keep two cards together with their magnetic strip facing each other.
4. Avoid the obvious while selecting the PIN such as telephone number, date of birth, Vehicle number.
5. Never write down the PIN on card or anywhere else – try to memorize it. If you enter the wrong PIN three times, the card gets automatically blocked.
6. Do not use your mobile while using the ATM.
7. Do not allow others to stand inside the ATM cabin when you do a transaction.
8. Never give your card to friends/relatives for transacting on your behalf.