Teach your child the value of money. A great way to accumulate savings for their future while teaching them to manage money.
Azizi Bank introduces the first of its kind savings account for the minors with the following benefits and privileges.
- Free account opening and account maintenance/ No charges.
- Free Customer ID card
- Free quarterly statements and free email alerts on account transaction
- Auto Sweep-In from Parent’s savings account for an amount of min AFN 1000 for min 1 year to build an investment pool for the child.
- Sweep out to Fixed Deposit for a minimum amount of AFN 25,000 or USD equivalent for a minimum period of 1 year. No pre-mature withdrawal permissible.
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit: AFN 2,500
- Daily shopping limit: AFN 10,000
- 50 % discount on collection of local cheques.
- Free Internet Banking Facilities
- Free SMS Alerts on any one registered local mobile number with the account
- Branch transaction limited to 2 times in a month without any charges.
- Exclusive benefits/discounts at select kindergartens, schools and hospitals
Terms & Conditions
- The applicant needs to be in the age group of 3-12 years of age
- Minor savings account can be opened for your child as long as your child is a minor and the guardian have a Savings Account with Azizi Bank.
- Account to be operated by the legal guardian till the minor attains the age of 12 years.
- ATM Card / Debit Card can be issued to minors aged between 3-12 years of age, in the child’s name with parent’s permission
- Accounts will be opened in Afghani and US Dollars only.
- Minimum balance requirement is AFN 500/ USD 50
- Non balance maintenance charges of AFN 100/USD 2 per month
- No interest is payable on non-maintenance of the requisite balance
- The account will be converted into a normal account once the child becomes a major.
- Interest on the account will be paid monthly.