Funds/Money Transfer Services
SWIFT (The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) runs a worldwide network by which messages concerning financial transactions are exchanged among the member banks and Financial Institutions.
Azizi Bank as a member of SWIFT community provides the facility of safe and secure Money transfers / Receive / Send money from / to any part of the world at nominal charges. Azizi Bank SWIFT code is AZBAAFKA.
We cater to the following currencies – USD, Euro, GBP, RUB & INR
International Transfers Charges Schedule
(1) Outward Remittance charges w.e.f 6th Aug 2017
(2) Inward Remittance charges ( ACSS/ MT 103/ AWIZ)
(3) Charges for INR transfer
Other charges schedule
(1) ACSS Fund Transfer to other local banks
(2) Payroll process through ACSS: USD 2 / AFN 130 per transaction
(3) Local cheque clearing: USD/EURO/GBP: 5 / AFN 300
(4) Service charges for cancellation / amendment/ wrong claims: USD/Euro/GBP 30
Correspondent Bank Details & SWIFT Codes
|Name of the Bank||Country||SWIFT Code|
|Banca Popllare Di Sondrio||Italy||CAYTTRISXXX|
|Bank of India||India||BKIDINBBBOS|
We can transfer INR up to USD 10,000 equivalent without Azizi Bank account subject to proper KYC documents and justification of the transfer.
For any further queries, you may contact 24 hours call center at 1515 / +93 701 801515 or email at email@example.com